- Information We Collect: We collect two types of information from users: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information includes your name, email address, and any other information that you provide to us voluntarily. Non-personally identifiable information includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- How We Use Your Information: We use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries, provide you with requested information, and to send you updates and other communications that we believe may be of interest to you. We also use non-personally identifiable information to improve our website and services.
- Disclosure of Your Information: We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may, however, disclose your information to our service providers who help us with our business operations. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a court order or subpoena.
- Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Thank you for using assamhistory.com.